Your Ad Here

Monday, April 06, 2015

Scarlet Pleasure - The Strip (Bomfunk MCs Remix)


I've had my eyes on Scarlet Pleasure (terrible band name, btw) for awhile now, checking in briefly as each of their singles climbed up the charts in their native Denmark. I really enjoy their soulful, almost Michael Jackson-esque vocal delivery but also crave to hear uptempo tracks from them. They have a very laid back sound, even in their more dancey songs. But, when I came upon this remix of their excellent single The Strip, it was finally the one to click with me. The remix doesn't necessarily increase the tempo all that much, but instead beefs up the track's general presence. If you're a fan of 80's funk-pop, they're definitely a group to check out... almost like a more subdued version of Thomas Troelsen's band Private.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home