Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Years And Years - King


"I was a king under your control"

Years and Years have been tipped by many as a band that's going to have a big 2015. Sometimes this actually turns me off, since I assume that they're automatically going to be some boring "serious" artist that all the critics like, but I decided to investigate the band's latest music video and I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, their brand of synth pop veers a little on the indie side, but this new song is straight up dance pop. Frontman Olly Alexander has that inoffensive, soulful voice that's all the rage lately, and it works wonders when paired with what sounds to me like some ace early 90's dance production. It's like if Olly Murs decided to go electro!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy their music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous haira said...

Hi hitsfromanotherplanet,

My name is Haira and I am sending you this e-mail on behalf of Cordskinz Marketing/PR team to introduce our new product that solves earbud tangles once and for all.

Tangled earbuds has been a problem for many, if not all earbud-users with no easy solution. Other products aiming to liberate earbuds from their tangled existence require folding, organizing, or tying earbuds in certain way…too much work!

My team just launched Cordskinz to resolve this issue. Cordskinz provides three main values 1) Easy Anti-Tangle, 2) Cord-Protection, and 3) Ability to style earbuds.

Check us out at cordskinz.com
Or our FB page
(https://www.facebook.com/pages/CordSkinz/555142521297128)

Our product is brand new in the market and we would love your review.

If interested, we ask for you to use it, review about it on your blog and/or youtube channel, and share our product with your viewers through your social media sites. When responding, please include your mailing address and two Cordskinz color preferences.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

Haira and the Cordskinz Team
haira@cordskinz.com

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home