Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Galantis - Runaway (U & I)


"I wanna runaway"

I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks now, which means you've probably already heard it. After all, Galantis' Runaway has now become a worldwide hit, and rightfully so. It's created by a Swedish supergroup of dance producers, including members from Miike Snow and Style Of Eye. The song itself is the kind of throbbing EDM that's all the rage. I'm not always in the mood for it, but I think this is honestly an example of top tier production in this genre. The build is there, as well as multiple hooks. It's got enough melody to stand on its own and a euphoric sense of bombast once the chorus(es) hit. I can't wait until we've got some massive curated compilation of these types of songs once the genre has gone out of fashion. This could very well be on that album.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy their single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home