Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tooji - Money


"I need an upgrade"

Truth be told, I've always wanted to like Tooji's music more than I do. I'm all for experimental, glamorous Scandinavian pop stars. I mean, who isn't? But the songs that I'd heard seemed to be too generic for what seems like an unusual artist. Then I heard Money, and everything made sense. If Tooji can keep up with this genre-defying, aggressively produced pop, he'll definitely have my full attention. This song certainly won't be to everyone's taste, and we'll see how much staying power it has, but there's no denying that he's gone out on a limb. And in a world with copy/paste DJs being used by every pop singer out there, a little experimentalism goes a long way.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home