Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Alex Metric - Heart Weighs A Ton (ft. Stefan Storm)


"I'll carry you when your heart weighs a ton"

Okay, this is massive. It might as well be the new Sound Of Arrows single, and if it had been, I wouldn't be disappointed. Heart Weighs A Ton features the vocals of Stefan Storm, who is the inimitable frontman of, as mentioned before, Swedish band The Sound Of Arrows. This is a huge deal to me, because their debut album is still one of my favorites and since then they've been pretty reclusive. This track sounds like it would've been right at home alongside their others, though it does have stronger mainstream dance appeal. It's all about that soaring, simple hook. I was in love at first listen. I don't know much about Alex Metric as a producer, but I wouldn't mind seeing more collaborations between the two of them.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home