Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Caotico - Bad Heart


"You came for answers"

Caotico had a BRILLIANT debut single with Brains Out a couple of years ago, which just also happened to be a duet with fellow Swede Tove Styrke. Then they released their album and I was underwhelmed. It just wasn't my thing. Now they're back with something that's definitely more up my alley. In a lot of ways, this is Swedish indie-rock to the hilt. It's got that languid vocal style and production that I feel is a hallmark of the genre, but it's also got a cool 80's electro vibe that caught my attention right away. I'd like to see the band continue with this theme as they move on with, presumably, another album. They've got heaps of potential and great charisma.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the first album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home