Your Ad Here

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hedegaard - Happy Home (ft. Lukas Graham)


"We got a lot of love and a happy home"

This is one of those songs that really captivates you and forces you to stop whatever you're doing to listen. And even more impressively, it manages to do this with minimal production. It's all about the vocals, melody and lyrics. Hedegaard is a Danish DJ and this song was actually a huge hit earlier this year (#1 for 19 weeks!), but is still enjoying success because its soulful singer, Lukas Graham, is currently blowing up. Graham's own music isn't really my thing, but I am in love with the slightly electronic, completely emotional drama displayed here. I'm not sure how I missed this track when it was first released. For those of you that share this fate, I consider it my duty to feature it today! You will fall madly in love.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home